We would like to thank all the volunteers that help make Good Shepherd a great school for our children. Although this process can be an inconvenience to your time and schedule, it is a small price to pay for the safety of our children. Thank you for your commitment and continued support!
It is necessary for all Volunteers (room parents, coaches, unpaid lunch/recess staff, multiple chaperone of trips, etc) to have the following items completed and on-file in the school and Diocese in order to begin service for school community:
- The Diocese of Camden Disclosure and Release Form
- IdentoGo MorphoTrust Fingerprinting
- Virtus Training
What's the process for becoming a Volunteer?
- Read the Diocesan Standards of Ministerial Behavior (Code of Conduct).
- Print out the Disclosure and Release Form , sign it and bring it to school. (We have copies in the Office in case you need).
- Print out the IdentoGo MorphoTrust Fingerprinting Form and make an appointment for fingerprinting. Here is a list of fingerprinting facilities.
- Enroll in the Virtus Training Program. The information is here . This program replaces the CAP Program to Protect God's Children.
All documents and notifications that you receive must be submitted to the office to be an official Volunteer for the school.
If you have any questions about this process, please call the office and speak with Mrs. Bowker at 856-858-1562 x21